How you can create more happiness in yourself and your spouse
(Submitted by a client)
Things are looking up. The past few days I have felt moments of happiness and content. The only problem is for some reason there is still a little voice in the back of my mind that keeps reminding me that I have been here before and that it is only a matter of time before things take a turn for the worse again. I want to tell that little voice to take a hike! I believe that everyone wants to be happy, but many of us have lost our way in the pursuit of happiness. I made a list of things that I can do for my own self-confidence which in turn will bring happiness to my life.
Here it is:
- Always do my hair & makeup – if I feel pretty others will think I am too
- Dress nicely – this doesn’t mean that I have to dress up fancy, just be tidy and dressed appropriate to the situation
- Get to know myself – listen to my thoughts, analyze my negative thoughts – are they really true?, write about the good things in my life
- Be kind and generous – treat others as I would like to be treated regardless of how they are treating me
- Set small goals and achieve them – celebrate my achievements
- Focus on solutions instead of problems
- Accept compliments gracefully
It is going to take time to develop the habits necessary to live in accordance with this list but if I work at it one day at a time things can only continue to improve.
“All the happiness you ever find lies in you.” Anonymous
Create Happiness In Your Relationship With Your Own Self-Confidence! I will help you get started right away.