Help for Marriage Problems
Relationship Rescue Three Day Intensive Workshop For Couples
Relationship Rescue is a marriage turn-around weekend to help couples close the gaps, help marriages in crisis from an affair or breaking a trust, and couples considering divorce. It dramatically changes your relationship with your spouse, regardless of what you feel for each other now. Your marriage can be saved! Think it’s impossible? We know it isn’t! It’s a fact-any marriage, regardless of how bad it is right now, or the problems being faced can not only be salvaged, but both husband and wife can fall deeply in love again.
Right now you may feel pretty bad about each other. Anger. Bitterness. Rage. Hatred. Disinterest. Boredom. Unhappy. Resentful. Or no feelings at all. Our experience with thousands of couples teaches us that there is a way-a methodology-that will turn your marriage around, stop the hurt, and rekindle the love that you had for each other back in the beginning.
Who Should Attend?
- Couples currently separated or divorced because of marriage problems.
- Couples whose marriages are in crisis, troubled and in need of help.
- Couples recovering from an affair or other major life issue (adultery, infidelity, cheating wife, cheating husband).
- Couples who want to understand each other, and communicate at intimate levels.
- Couples trying to decide whether to stay together.
How Will This Seminar Help Your Marriage Problems?
- It helps you overcome your past (or the past of your spouse) to experience a wonderful future together
- Shows how each of you can and should get what you want and need from your relationship.
- Provides a pathway to developing more love for each other than you thought possible, no matter what you feel for each other now.
- Changes the way you interact with each other
- Decreases tension
- Increases true understanding
Gives you a different perspective about:
- Your spouse
- Your marriage
- Your future
Sounds too good to be true? We wouldn’t make such claims if we didn’t have the experience, the research, and the success to back them up. In fact, our statistics indicate that 3 out of 4 couples who attend this life-skills training weekend leave our interactive seminar intent on doing what it takes to make their marriage work and are still together. Even couples who decided not to stay together, still recommend this marriage workshop and had no regrets about attending. The insights you gain and life skills you learn are invaluable and life changing!
In just 3 days we can show you how to turn your marriage around. We can’t fix your marriage problems in just three days, but we can help you turn things around, begin healing and make a plan for rebuilding your marriage. Relationship Rescue creates within both of you the desire and the hope to take you through the rest of the process of healing and rebuilding your lives together.
Couples trying to decide whether to stay together should think of us as the solution for their marriage problems.
Why Does Relationship Rescue Work?
How can it save your marriage?
It works because Relationship Rescue educates and empowers you to begin a new way of communicating, interacting and understanding yourself, your spouse and your marriage. And you’ll come away with new skills and tools to do this on your own too.
You examine your own behaviors, attitudes, thoughts and points of view. You learn the amazing process of how we fall in love and how to stay in love. You come to understand why things happen the way they do and how to rebuild broken relationships. By the end of the workshop, you are already developing the life skills necessary to build a strong healthy marriage that will stand the test of time.
What are some of the topics covered?
- Falling in and out of love
- Forgiveness and Trust
- Infidelity, both emotional and physical
- Conflicting life desires and dreams
- Creating a new marriage
- Handling anger and pain
- Overcoming negative patterns and behaviors
Where Are The Workshops Held?
The workshops are held at several locations Tampa Bay Florida.
All workshops are led by a husband and wife team, where one or both are marriage counselors or therapists. Together, the counselor and his/her spouse have been specially trained to work with couples in marital crisis and certified to lead this program. They completely understand the participants’ fears, concerns and needs. They deliver the workshop tailored to the needs of the couples attending.